From: "Liam Gibbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 1:22 PM
Subject: [PHP] Array function to delete

I've been checking the PHP documentation, but can't
find a function that will delete a member of an array,
like such:

$a = array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5);

Use the function, say array_delete($a, 3); and that
will delete the third member in the array (which would
be 4 above), so that the array would contain 1, 2, 3,
5.

Is there such a function?