Hello, fans of GUI development!
PHP-GTK 0.5.1 also known as "hardboiled wonderland" has escaped from the
CVS holding pen. Be on the lookout. The identifying features are:
- changed gdkwindow::set_cursor() to allow reverting the cursor to
default one. (Andrei)
- fixed gtk::input_add() for pre-streams PHP versions. (Andrei)
- adapted build system to work with the new PHP build system.
- made gtk::input_add() work with PHP streams. (Andrei)
- fixed gtkscintilla::marker_add() return type. (Alan)
- fixed property and method access on GdkBitmap. (Andrei)
- fixed a crash bug in gtkclist::append() when size of input was
greater than the number of columns. (Markus)
Consider it armed with features and extremely addicting. More
information can be found at http://gtk.php.net/.
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php