Hello,

Are you sure the method renderXmlXsl() returns the rendered document
?,  from the output you get, it sounds like it is not returning anything,
y'd better document your self on the java class to see if there is another
method to use to get the output pdf file back from it.

Regards,
Hassan El Forkani
http://WarmAfrica.com EveryOne's Africa