I have searched high and low and done everything
recommended generically and yet am still having
problems uploading files. My script is as follows:
<BODY>
<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
echo phpinfo();
echo $file_name;
echo $HTTP_POST_FILES['file']['name'];
if (isset($file)){
echo "Successfully uploaded ", $file_name, "<BR>\n";
}
?>
<FORM ACTION="addimage.php" METHOD=POST
enctype="multipart/form-data">
<INPUT TYPE=FILE NAME=file><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT>
</FORM>
</BODY>

Output is as follows:

Warning: Undefined variable: file_name in addimage.php
on line 5

Warning: Undefined index: file in addimage.php on line
6

I get this message with all the variations of file
upload testing.

FYI I'm trying to upload a 160K jpg file for testing.

Using Apache and Linux server. WIN IE Client.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Tim
unka_timmyATyahoo.com