Thanks for the input, for added information - we have a multitude of
servers, 1 software development one plus several live servers.

The aim is to have the live servers cvsup the latest "STABLE" branch from
the development / deployment server... the issue of concurrent working is
strickly in the development realm as there are usually 2 / 3 developers
working on the same area of the project at the same time (one might modify
the input algorythms, while another improves the security for example).

I'll see what I can do with your suggestion.. Ive read through the entire
documentation at cvshome.org (man that was a labourous task) and I still
dont think I grasp it fully... guess its time to jump in at the deep end.

Thanks

--
Dan Hardiker [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
ADAM Software & Systems Engineer