From: Pag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 7:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP editing environment

        Hi, i am new to the list and i am quite impressed with whats going
on over
here. Anyway, just have a small question.
        Have been coding php for a while now but i still havent found a
stable
(easy and not time consuming) way of working in PHP, i mean, i use
homesite5 to code and when i want to test the php i upload the scripts and
test them on the site. This process is a bit time consuming, so i installed
php on my winXP, but even like that i can only test small things using php
master editor.
        Anyone know how i can make my work more efficient? Like install
MySQL and
PHP and get everything working normally when i preview the code in internet
explorer, that would be perfect, is it possible? How do you guys and girls
work with php, what editors and/or tools you use?
        Thanks.

        Pag