This would only work if some other user is able to create files that the
web server thinks are part of your domain (since the session cookies are
domain-specific). Sounds to me like your problem here is severe server
misconfiguration. If your server environment is that insecure, then
worrying about anything else is sort of a waste of time.

miguel