[snip]
>Does anyone know of how to put a Word file on a web page without the user
>being able to save it to their hard drive? And also another issue of making
>it so they can't print it.
>
>Thanks, Gary
Aeh,
-If one could see the content on a webpage, it has it already on itīs
machine.
Then it could make anything with it.

<joke>
You could add a VBScript to it, which formats the users harddrive, so they
cannot
save it, and cannot print it.
</joke>
[/snip]

You could make it into a PDF, and there is an option to not allow it to be
printed or saved when opened. But I can still do a screen print, or I can
use SnagIt and get a copy of it as a pic that I can print. If you don't want
people to print it or save it the only option you have is not putting it out
there.

Jay

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program,
frustrate him for a lifetime."