Hi!

I'm writing a download queueing script, and it works quite well, except
for one thing: I'm unable to determine the amount of data actually transfered to the
client.

The script sends a portion of a file (eg. 10 kb) and waits for a second, this
way achieving a transfer rate of 10 kb/s. The problem is that the client doesn't
necessarily have to receive the data as soon as the script sends it, because of
server buffering. Is there a way to determine how much data is still in the server's
buffer?
Or maybe it is possible to determine if all the data outputted by the script has been
sent to the client?

I'm using PHP under Apache.

Regards,
Peter Szymański ([EMAIL PROTECTED])