Hi.. it's me again :)

We have a few different servers here, most of which are FreeBSD, including
our internal web server (Apache 1.3.24). We have PHP 4.2.0 installed as well.

Currently I'm running my MSSQL query scripts on a Win2k webserver, as I
can't seem to get PHP to talk to MSSQL on the FreeBSD side. I'd really
prefer to have my PHP scripts all running on the FreeBSD side, rather than
on Win2k.

We do have Perl able to talk to the MSSQL server using FreeTDS and the
DBI::Sybase package on the same FreeBSD machine.

My ./configure:

  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-apache=/home/src/Apache/Apachetoolbox
-1.5.56/apache_1.3.24 --enable-exif --enable-track-vars
--with-calendar=shared -
-enable-safe-mode --enable-magic-quotes --enable-trans-sid --enable-wddx
--enabl
e-ftp --with-gd=/usr/local --with-zlib --enable-gd-native-tt
--with-t1lib=/usr/l
ocal --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr/local
--with-zlib-dir=/usr -
-with-ttf --with-freetype-dir=/usr/local
--with-unixodbc=/usr/local/unixODBC --w
ith-openssl=/usr/local --with-curl=/usr/local --enable-apc
--with-mysql=/sw/mysq
l --with-mssql=/usr/local/etc/freetds --with-sybase=/usr/local/etc/freetds

(built using ApacheToolbox, 1.5.56)

FreeTDS' interfaces file is located in /usr/local/etc/freetds, which it
is/was my understanding that this is what's supposed to be there. Yet not
only does PHP give me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mssql_connect() in
/usr/home/inweb/inside.lumeta.com/htdocs/TaskInfoCompletedProj1.php on line 82

(and yes, if I put the sybase_connect() in I get the same error only it
says sybase*)

What am I missing here? Is there another package I need that I neglected to
install? Am I just not configured properly? *sigh* Debugging this stuff is
always fun :)

Thanks in advance.. hope I'm not bein a PITA :)
Glenn

---
Glenn E. Sieb, System Administrator
Lumeta Corp. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]