Here ya go:

Basically im trying to update details in a database, after the new details
are put into a form they are printed to the screen with a 'are the details
correct' scenario. From there if they click 'no' i want them to be put back
to the updateaddress.php page but also pass two php variables back to that
page for use later on. If they say yes i will do mysql query calls and
update the database but also need to forward them to another php page and
pass varaible values to that new page
<?

echo '<form method="post"><input type="submit" name="choice"
value="yes">&nbsp;<input type="submit" name="choice" value="no"></form> ';
                switch($_POST['choice'])
                {
                case "yes" :
                #somethin will happen here ;
                break;

                #if not we need to keep the customer_id and quantity and start again
                case "no" :
                echo '<INPUT type="hidden" name="txtJars" value='.$quantity.'><INPUT
type="hidden" name="txtCustomer_id" value='.$customer_id.'>';
                header("Location: updateaddress.php");
                exit;
                }
?>