From: "Salman Ahmed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 9:25 PM
Subject: [PHP] Sending Html Pages

Hi,

I am trying to send html pages via email, that is instead of sending plain
text format to the client I am trying to send Rich Text using mail function
of PHP. At first I was sending

--------------------------
Hello Bob,

Thanks for downloading this from my site
--------------------------

BUT for Rich Text I am doing

--------------------------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN'>

<head>
</head>

    Hi,
    Thanks for downloading this from my site

But what happens is instead of sending html page it sends as a text with all
code displayed as it is without being parsed.

Please tell what can I do to send rich text emails as the this one u are
reading to the clients using PHP mail function.

Kind Regards
Salman