On Tue, 14 May 2002, Manisha wrote:
> The file is HTML file. Actually I am sending email with message as this
> HTML file's content. I changed the header of email to accommodate HTML.
>
> Reading the file in array and putting array values as a message - whether
> still double quotes will not give problem ?

It is no problem to have double quotes in a string.

The only problem is getting the double quotes in there. If they come from
a string literal - that is, a string that you have typed into your PHP
code - then you may have to escape them.

If the quotes come from a file or from a database or from user input or
whatever, then you don't have to do anything; they appear in the string
like any other character.

miguel