----Original Message Follows----
From: Justin French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jeremy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your Apache config file will be set to only parse PHP pages if they have the
.php extension.... this is a feature, not a big, because otherwise every
html page on your server will be parsed, rather than just the php ones...
you could modify your apache config iff you wished, but I wouldn't.  .html
for HTML, .php for PHP, all is well.

Justin French