From: "r" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PHP] Comon guys, please help.
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:42:04 -0700

  Hi Guys,
  Special greetings to all of you who have helped me in the past.

  As some of you know i just bought a PHP book called "Php Blackbook" which
  heard is really good.
  Anyway, In chapter 4 it talks about credit cards....and then CyberCash
which
  is owned by verisign and payflow which too is owned by verisign. The book
  also gave me some url and RFCs to look up.
  I dont know if its coz i'm a newbie to PHP or just dumb but I just cant
  understand this...its too damn high funda for me,
  I know google is my pal so I went there, read up on differient RFCs and
got
  even more confused!

  I just want to know have any of you worked on these systems? eg CyberCash
  and PayFlow?
  Does this mean that if i want to start accepting credit cards on my site i
  wont have to pay for a credit card merchant account?

  PLEASE HELP if you know the answer or can offer any suggestions,comments
  ANYTHING.

  Have a great day,
  -Ryan.

  /*If you see me getting beated up by the cops, put down the camera and
come
and help me! */