I apologize :)  yes you need to do this:

for ($i=1; $i<=$num_pages; $i=$i+20) {
  echo "$i - is i<br />";
}

Make sure $num_pages is set though.. If not it wont work you'll just get a
blank white page.  Yes I did some testing *hehe*  It worked beautifully when
$num_pages is set though..

Rick

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a
little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings
with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have
written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the
languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in
the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not
comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein