Show some code...

Thanks,

Ray "BigDog" Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: kras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 9:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] regex: string begins with NEITER http NOR cid NOR mailto

Hello!

I have got a big problem:

I have html content in $html variable, which contains href, src and
background tags. Those tags may contain relative adressess and absolute
addressess which begin with http(s): or cid: (mail inline attachements)
and
mailto:

I have also variable $basewwwservername, which contains servername of
current server. I have to insert this $basewwwservername into all
href,src and background tags which are relative and NOT into absolute.
In other words I must preg_replace with some pattern that match for
example (src)=(\"|)..and not following WORDS: http|cid|mailto and
correct rest of string.

Does anybody relief my pain?;-)
I've lost at least 3 days (almost 3x24hrs;-)

Regards
Konrad

------
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]