I get this error and the program code outputted to the screen.

Failed loading
/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimiser.so:
/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimiser.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

I just looked in that directory and there is a ZendOptimizer.so file.  I
copied it to ZendOptimiser.so and ran it again.  No error, but still
getting the code output.

Chris