Hi there!,
To keep both <iframes> on the same line, you need to put them inside a table
(like this:
e>)

You can switch off any borders with the following:
in the iframe code use an iframe tag like this:
<iframe border=0 height=200 width=400 FRAMEBORDER="0" MARGINHEIGHT=0
MARGINWIDTH=0
SCROLLING=NO NORESIZE scrolling=no src="pageToLoad.php"></iframe>

So to combine the two (both on the same line with no borders), something
like this...
      <iframe border=0 height=200 width=400 FRAMEBORDER="0" MARGINHEIGHT=0
MARGINWIDTH=0
SCROLLING=NO NORESIZE scrolling=no src="pageToLoad.php"></iframe>
        <iframe border=0 height=200 width=400 FRAMEBORDER="0" MARGINHEIGHT=0
MARGINWIDTH=0
SCROLLING=NO NORESIZE scrolling=no src="pageToLoad.php"></iframe>

HTH,
Dw