Hello Thalis,

Monday, May 20, 2002, 10:51:57 PM, you wrote:

TAK> Have you tried creating HTML with the equivalent META header?

TAK> <HEAD>
TAK> <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="3; URL=newpage.php/">
TAK> </HEAD>

TAK> Does it work for you?

TAK> cheers,
TAK> thalis

TAK> On Mon, 20 May 2002, Olexandr Vynnychenko wrote:

>> Hello php-general,
>>
>>   Has anyone else here the same proplem as I have? I write in my php:
>>
>> header("Refresh: 3; url=newpage.php");
>>
>> Netscape 4.79 works fine and goes to page.php after 3 seconds pass.
>> But IE 6 doesn't want to do that. Can anyone explain such a wonderful
>> behavior?

Of course, it works. But I wanted to do it by HTTP headers because I
generate HTML from XML thru XSLT, so I don't want to dig in there.

I just wanted to know if it's usual for IE of any version, or it's
something wrong with my IE6 on WinXP.

--
Best regards,
 Olexandr                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]