note:
you should use $array["test"] if test is a string
and $array[test] if test is a constant.
do not use $array[test] if you mean the string "test".
$array[test] will also work, if "test" is a string.
Php then tries to look for a constant with name "test",
won't find one and evaluate "test" as string.
But as soon as you define a constant with the name "test",
it won't work as expected:

$array = array();
$array["test"] = "hello";

define("test", "thetest");

$array[test] = "bye";

print_r($array);

will output:

Array
(
    [test] => hello
    [thetest] => bye
)

This could also happen if the php dev team decides to set a constant
with the name "test". Therefore always use "" for string-keys in arrays.

Regards Michael

"Hunter Vaughn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is there any reason I can't just use a JavaScript redirect from a PHP
login
> handling script since I can't seem to get the header("Location: URL");
> function to work?  Any security concerns or anything else?  As far as I
can
> tell, all calls to header fail as soon as I attain variables based on a
POST

\"http://depts.washington.edu/bionano/HTML/letsboogie22.html\";;</script>");