Tim,

I've run Apache and IIS on the same computer (NT4 now with SP6a) for
about 3 years. We have several large servers with this configuration,
and lots of users using them all day. We don't use PHP on it (ASP and
pl/sql, Oracle). Use a different port yes, but we have had no problems
with the webservers co-existing.

Regards

Chris