I would really like to call you scum but I think  the scumy people of this
world would object.
This aint a auction or any type of selling market, try greatdomains.com or
some such service,
I'll bet your little ding a ling that what ever you have on your site can be
made in a few days by over 80% of the people who recieve this list....or got
off the open source market,  so basically pal...shove it.

Have a bad day,
-Ryan