Oddly, I get the following error on the page when trying to view it though:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/admin/horde/config/prefs.php on line 5

Here's the exact offending code:
$prefGroups['language'] = array(
    'column' => _("Your Information"),
    'label' => _("Language"),
    'desc' => _("Set your preferred display language."),
    'members' => array('language'));

Where the "'column' =>" line is line #5, so the parser seems to think it is
a function?

Thanks for the help,
Wes