On Fri, 31 May 2002, Josep R. Raurell wrote:
> I do a pdf with a lot of variables from a form, with a GET method.
>
> After make the pdf (in the same script) I sent the headers and the user
> can see the document in your browser:
>
>    $data = $albara->retorna();
>    $len=strlen($data);
>
>    header("Content-Type: application/pdf");
>    header("Content-Length: $len");
>    header("Content-Disposition: inline; filename=$fileName");
>    header("Pragma: no-cache");
>    header("Expires: 0");
>
>    print $data;
>    $albara->deleteDoc();
>
> This work OK.
> But I want use POST because there are so much variables in the URL, whit
> post the result is a blank scrren (the pdf never apears).
> Somebody nows if is posible (with another headers or with other
> solution) to use a POST method to get a pdf made on the fly ?

This isn't very helpful, but I can tell you that I have a lot of little
programs that generate PDFs from POSTed form data (one I use to print my
personal envelopes, things like that) and they all work fine. So it's
definitely possible. That suggests that maybe something else is messing up
in your case.

miguel