JavaScript does something in this direction - you can use a little
JavaScript trick to get it - check some JS docs and mail me if
interested and unable to make it. What you basically need to do is use a
link such as <a href=javascript:bla()>Continue</a> or, more transparent,
create an intermediary page which only contains some JS which takes the
user to the "real" page. The real page would receive the screen
resolution either from function bla() in the first example of from the
global code in the second. I believe screen was the object you had to
look for in JS (as in screen.width and screen.height).

HTH

Bogdan