Hi,

I am a bit stuck right now, I want to access the values of a global hash
(actually it is a session variable) from within my PHP extention/module.
So I want to be able to see which keys are defined in a hash, and what
the corresponding value in this hash is for each key.

Could someone please give me a small example how this is done? I have
looked in the source code of the other extentions but I couldn't find
anything that could be of any help (I might have missed it though).

--
#!perl #                       Life ain't fair, but root passwords help.
# Eric Veldhuyzen                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]