Oh my.  There are many ways go about creating a community,
but a database for Each User?  That's pure insanity.

Try making perhaps a table for each user, or maybe
(depending on what kind and how much user data
you're keeping) use one single table for all users.

Read up on Database Normalization for some good
design pointers:
http://home.earthlink.net/~billkent/Doc/simple5.htm

---
Scott Hurring