Thanks, I've created a delimited file of all the HTML Character references.
I then loop through and do a replace as previously suggested.   However,
IE's XML Parser still doesn't like the é which represents

For all intents and purposes it's ok and works with the RDF processor.
However, I'd like IE to be able to view the XML file just for completeness.

Da