Lo all,

How do you manage multiple selects and the data returned by the form?

All my attempts at doing this, only returned one variable from the selected
options, not all of them??

My test...

<form method="post" action="blah.php">
  <select multiple name="bleh">
    <option value="1">1</option>
    <option value="2">2</option>
    <option value="3">3</option>
    <option value="4">4</option>
    <option value="5">5</option>
  </select>
</form>

blah.php:
echo $_POST['bleh'];

$_POST['bleh'] would only have the value of the last selected option in the
form...

I've tried array_count_values as well to maybe see if PHP didn't save the
multiple selected items into a array, but it only reported back that
$_POST['bleh'] isn't a array.....  So, if I select all 5 items in the above
form, why does PHP only return the last option I selected, and how do I get
it to return all the selected values?

Additionally,
if ($_POST['bleh'] == "") {

always fails.... Regardless if 1, 2, 3 or even all 5 of the options in the
form is selected (highlighted).... Which, is *really* strange, seeing that
echo $_POST['bleh'] returns 1 out of the 5 selected values.