Hmmm...not sure how to check the status of the db function calls (sorry, I'm
relatively new to PHP, help on this is appreciated), but I did add the
following to the script:

echo "Error " . mysql_errno ( ). ": " . mysql_error ( );

It prints out "Error 0:" when the script runs just fine, but nothing when
the page comes back with "No Database Selected".

Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Jeff