Dear Anonymous Person:

To solve your problems and get prompt, accurate, friendly help from this
list please...

1) Write readable code.  By that I mean use nesting.  That way we, and
   might I add, you, can quickly understand the logic of your script.
2) Turn line wrapping on in your email client.
3) Post the full text of the error message in question.
4) With simple things like parse errors, start by posting only the line
   with the error.

But, before even getting to that point, go take a look at the error
message and figure out which line is line 30.  Fix the error on that
line that's explained in the error message.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution