maybe you do not have the propper rights set. Check your grant privillegs on
the db.

Andy

http://www.globosapiens.net
Global Travellers Network!

"César l . aracena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
002a01c20e80$743a3650$14ed0dd1@gateway">news:002a01c20e80$743a3650$14ed0dd1@gateway...
Hi all. I know that this isn't probably the best place to make this
question, but I uses that some of you uses MyCC to connect to a remote
MySQL DB. My connection is no problem, but when I issue a SQL command,
which tells the DB to INSERT multiple rows into one table, It gives me
an error every time. Imagine what it takes to pass a 1000 rows to the
"live" DB one each time. Does anyone who uses MyCC had this problem
before? Know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Cesar <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Aracena
CE / MCSE+I
Neuquen, Argentina
+54.299.6356688
+54.299.4466621