Hello All,

I was working on a little php today and I remembered that I had another
project that I wanted to do. I have a fairly complicated excel spreadsheet
that helps me price a service I provide and I would like to be able to have
fields on my website that can be filled in and the data passed throught the
spreadsheet (through whatever manner) and the pricing info delivered back to
the client.

I have no idea how to do this and I thought that maybe some of you have done
projects like this and would have an idea of where I should start.

 Thanks,

Jeremy