Thanks Ed,

As you mentioned in your last lines, I'll have to specify the http protocol
for the ordinary pages -- I hadn't done that yet. I assumed it would default
to http; but, if I had thought about it, that wouldn't make sense. Unless
told otherwise, https would not "know" that another protocol was requested.

That should fix things, thanks for the explanation.

Regards,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/