Nope, he's lying. PHP is server side, a browser is well,
browser side. So, no. The only possible way is if you had
your PHP actually printing (by say an accidentally closed ?php>)
which would cause it to be show, but since thats a programming
mistake, thats not really a fault of the language.

Adam
[EMAIL PROTECTED]