My experience with cookies on IE 6.0 are that if there is no privacy
policy cookies will not get installed.
They need to specifically override cookie handling in their browser.
Not sure if they have done that already or not but it's under Tools,
Internet Options, Privacy(tab), Advanced button.
That's all I have right now.
Good Luck