On Friday 14 June 2002 00:38, John Holmes wrote:
> I think you're missing the point of variable variables.

Quite :-)

> I kind of consider variable variables the poor mans array. Most any
> solution you think of with variable variables could be better solved by
> using arrays.

Actually variable variables are extremely powerful in the cases where they
_really_ are needed. However some people mistakenly use variable variables
when they really should be using arrays.

/*
If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes.
                -- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9
*/