So I'm trying to install PHP on win98 with Apache2.

I got these nice instructions from...

http://www.webmasterbase.com/article.php?pid=30&aid=525

After I make the following addition to my httpd.conf file, I get an
error when I try to start Apache again...

ADDITION TO HTTPD.CONF:
LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll

ERROR WHEN STARTING APACHE:
Cannot load c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll into server: One of the library
ilfes needed to run this application cannot be found.

...I checked in the sapi directory and php4apache.dll is indeed in
there.

One other thing - One part of the instructions said to do this...

Find the file called php4ts.dll in the PHP folder and copy it to the
System32 subfolder of your Windows folder (e.g. C:\Windows\System32).

Well, there is no php4ts.dll file anywhere on my PC.  There is however
a php4ts.lib file.  Maybe this has something to do with it?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!