From: "Nathan Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "php-general" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 6:46 AM
Subject: [PHP] Confusion with the $_name $_type $_size Variable Extensions

I am having a lot of trouble with the $_name, $_size, and $_type
variable extensions.  I have a basic file upload system however it is
within a function.  Sometimes when I declare the aforementioned
variables in a global statement such as global $file_name I can get a
value for _name, other times, I get nothing.  Can someone clarify
this because I was unable to find anything in the manual?

Cheers,