Hello Rosen,
                    You can try with visudo command in linux.
For example if you want to give permission to user1 then give shutdown permission to
that user using visudo command.
you have to edit something like
username      ALL=(ALL) ALL
Here the above user is assigned with all rights.When the above said user tries any
commands
then that command should starts with sudo.for example
prompt # sudo shutdown.

Hope this will help you.Let me know if you have any problem.

regards,
SenthilVelavan.P,
KovaiTeam Softwares.

Thanks,
but the idea is another user only to start and shutdown the server.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Rosen

00ea01c21339$e7856d60$4773d73f@c3">news:00ea01c21339$e7856d60$4773d73f@c3...