When you're dealing with session variables, it's a good idea to refer to
them using the new global variables.

<? //start.php
session_start();

$_SESSION['user'] = "bob";     // register the session var
$_SESSION['pass'] = "secret";  // register the session var

header("Location: p2.php");
?>

<? // p2.php

if(isset($_SESSION['user']) && isset($_SESSION['pass']))
    {
    echo $_SESSION['user'] . "<BR>";
    echo $_SESSION['pass'] . "<BR>";
    }
else
    {
    echo "not logged in";
    }
?>

Of course this is no where near production/secure code :D

Justin

on 19/06/02 1:54 AM, webmaster mbtradingco ([EMAIL PROTECTED])