He's referring to the script parser executable, ala:

    #!/bin/sh
    #!/usr/bin/perl

In this case, you'd need the PHP "cgi" version installed, and do your script
like this:

    #!/usr/bin/php -q
    <?php

    // your script

    ?>

Set the script to executable, then set up a crontab entry with the path to
the script.

-Clay