if your database is more than a couple mb you may not
be able to do this - shared hosts limit your max
memory per script and max upload size.

Use select into outfile like this:

SELECT a,b,a+b INTO OUTFILE "/tmp/result.text"
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"'
LINES TERMINATED BY "\n"
FROM test_table;

It will write the data to a delimited file - then
upload this file to new server and use LOAD DATA
INFILE much the same way

SELECT INTO OUTFILE
http://www.mysql.com/doc/S/E/SELECT.html

LOAD DATA INFILE