Hello folks,

Iam trying to make a script that you give it the login and password for
a determined password protected site, and it logs you in. It will be
like a proxy.

So, what I have is something like this:

<?
$fp = fopen ("http://
$login:$[EMAIL PROTECTED]/protected_area/index.html", "r");
while (!feof ($fp)) {
    $buffer = fgets($fp, 4096);
    echo $buffer;
}
fclose ($fp);
?>

So now.. here I have two problems:
1.) If the user enters a login/pass that is not the correct this
appears on the screen hundreds of times:

"Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource .."

2.) /protected_area/index.html is a frame site, which means that if the
pass/login are ok it will show you only the index.html, but this is
made of frames, so then I have another login prompt for the frames.

My question is, is there anyway I can fix problem 1, and in problem 2
is there anyway to proxy this in a better way, where you input the
login once and it stay there so i dont get any more login prompts?