heh, my first thought was to suggest php-gtk <g>  you are right, I
see this question on asp lists all the time.. :)

Michael J. Ryan  -  tracker1[*at*]theroughnecks.com
Roughneck BBS: http://www.theroughnecks.net  telnet://theroughnecks.net
Y!: aztracker1 - aim: azTracker1 - icq: 4935386 - msn: see email
One program for aim/icq/yahoo/msn/irc  -  http://www.trillian.cc/