[snip]
Do you really need the quotation marks when you are simply using
php to spit out your HTML?

Unless it is absolutely necessary php still spits out the correct
HTML code without uneccessary quotations...

echo "a href= $address";

I am quite sure this should work for the link tag...  Correct me
if I am wrong but I know if works with the other HTML tags...
The EXTRA quotation marks usually aren't necessary...

Spike...
[/snip]

Did you reply to the wrong message?

001401c21c3c$1c98b2e0$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt">news:001401c21c3c$1c98b2e0$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt...