Hello Phil,

you have to change the file config.inc (or similar name) and change your
password there. Check the docu for phpmyadmin.
Of course other people can access this webinterface as long as you give them
the password and they have netaccess. you might want to give them different
rights. This can be easily done with this programm. Again.. check the docs
which come with it.

Andy

http://www.globosapiens.net
Global Travellers Network!