<snip>

> Yes.  Since 4.1.x at least.  But for XSLT you need to get expat and
> Sablotron and link them into the compile (with the appropriate
> ./configure options).

</snip>

Hum, I did spent some time yesterday on exactly that, but with no
success (yet).

I'm using
    Linux RedHat 7.1.
    Expat 1.95.3
    Sablotron 0.95-1
    PHP 4.2.1

Compiling and installing Expat and Sablotron works fine (so it seems)
but after that I get errors compiling PHP with XSLT options. Compiling
without the XSLT options works just fine. These are the PHP options I use:

    --prefix=/usr/local/php
    --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php
    --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
    --enable-track-vars
    --enable-magic-quotes
    --enable-debugger
    --enable-xslt
    --with-xslt-sablot

The last two are the ones that I have added to allow for XSLT

Am I missing something?

René