I have an HTML form which allows users to query data in an Oracle 8
Database. Usualy a search may return over 100 records so I diplay 10
records per page. I would like to make the search more efficient by
using the  OCISetPrefetch to prefetch the first 10 records. This works
great for the first page but for a page that displays records 90 to 100,
I have to prefetch 100 records. I have two questions
1) Is there any way of  fetching or Prefetching only say rows 80 to 90
of a result set?
2) Has anyone tried to save a cursor or connection into a session?

Thanks in advance